We are building a better web presence. Visit our beta website to take part in a better experience which will replace the current site soon!
There will be held a series of dialogues, workshops and a symposium aimed at the following objectives:
1. Organize a national and global launch of the PSI-ILO Decent Work Across Borders Project Information Kits for Migrant Workers:
2. Organize dialogues with key government agencies, policymakers, advocacy groups and the media, highlighting progress as well as challenges in the implementation of the Germany-Philippines Bilateral Labour Agreement for the Deployment of Filipino Health Professionals to Germany.
3. Look at other challenges in the recruitment of nurses, e.g. recruitment of Filipino nurses to Finland and other destination countries.
4. Examine the progress made in the ASEAN Integration process, in particular on labour migration in the public services sectors such as health and social care services.
5. Conduct a project monitoring workshop for the national working group (NWG) members of the PSI Project on Decent Work and Social Protection for Migrant Workers in the Public Services.