It is specifically targeted to those members and officers who are responsible for, and who have hands-on responsibilities for their union’s communications. The overriding objective is to build skills and to increase knowledge so that unions dramatically improve their communications outreach and drive campaigns.
Areas to be covered:
1. Internal communications and media policy
2. Communications strategy
3. Using e-mail to educate, organise and mobilise
4. Trade unions and social media
5. Trade union websites and blogs
6. Writing for your members … and potential members
It is a practical, hands-on workshop.
Download the programme (PDF) for more information.